Saturday, July 31, 2010

To The Universe...I Feel Your Love...



I wrote this to the Universe on my Birthday in Bora Bora...at the time, it seemed like the only love I could trust...


I feel your love in the warmth of the sun on my bare skin-

your love warms me like that.


I feel your love in the glistening of the waves at sunset-
your love shines on me like that.


I feel your love in the tropical rain storm-
your love nourishes me like that .


I feel your love in the warm, floral scented air-
your love brings me joy like that.


I feel your love in the compassionate palm tree in my sadness-
your love understands like that.


I feel your love in the billowy, downy clouds floating above me-
your love comforts me like that.


I feel your love in the deep blueness of the sky-
your love is true like that.



I feel your love in the crescent moon at dawn that conveys my first birthday wish-
your love is thoughtful like that.


I feel your love in the constellations that shine each night-
your love is faithful like that.


I feel your love in everything...
even through my broken heart...your love is like amazing grace-
your love is healing like that.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your love! A wonderful poem. You are very beautiful with the written word.

    ReplyDelete